Application deadline: As soon as possible
Department: Finance & Administration
Ny Banegårdsgade 55, 1.sal, 8000 Århus C, Denmark
Do you want to be part of our unique culture where cutting-edge technology and personal skillsets create value for our customers? And are you ready to join in on Raptor Service’s international expansion?
Then read on!
As our Recruitment Manager you will be a part of our finance & administration team, with reference to our CEO Kenneth Boll.
As our new Recruitment manager, you will have the primary responsibility of recruiting future employees for Raptor Services. The position is new and so is the department which you will eventually manage (as we grow). This means you get to lead the way and use your professional experience in an international context.
Raptor Services was recently acquired by QNTM Group – an equity fund with ambitions to build one of Europe’s strongest ecosystems of digital companies. As a Recruitment Manager this means you have a global network of peers to rely on in the recruitment process.
To succeed in this role, you are an accomplished recruitment expert with + 3 years of experience and a true passion for identifying, engaging, and attracting talent.
You have a strong intuition for captivating the best talent within various fields of expertise including technology, sales, marketing, management, HR, etc. You recognize the importance of building relationships across the entire organization as a key element in any recruitment process.
It’s essential that you are proactive, outgoing, and have a strong desire to take part in growing Raptor Services outside Danish borders. As a team we support each other, and we constantly strive to improve and to support the business in the best way possible.
You will be working out of our head quarter in central Aarhus, but you must expect travel days to offices in Scandinavia and Benelux.
Your primary responsibilities
- Lead A-Z recruitment activities at Raptor Services
- Uncover recruitment needs with hiring managers
- Uncover top talent through various sourcing channels using LinkedIn and employee referrals
- Gather job specifications from hiring managers and create solid and exciting job descriptions
- Promote job applications, making sure that all job possibilities are accessible on the appropriate platforms, sites, and events
- Manage applicants, screening process, and schedule interviews with candidates
- Manage and facilitate tests and interview referrals
- Participate in candidate interviews
- Drive the entire hiring process from contract signing to onboarding
- Handle the rejection and feedback process
- Finding and working with local partners and building an international network
- Creating job listings in international markets
HR responsibility and Management
- Responsible for updating and developing the Raptor Staff handbook
- Conceptualize employee development programs
- Support the management group as a peer
Your qualifications for the position:
- 3+ years of HR recruitment experience preferably within a Tech or software company or similar
- Experience sourcing candidates on LinkedIn, building pipelines, and screening and interviewing candidates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – handling many processes simultaneously
- Ability to operate autonomously and flexibly
- Strong general business understanding and a desire to learn
- Fluent in Danish and English
What we offer:
- The chance to shape the recruitment process and strategy for Raptor Services
- The opportunity to join our organization at a time of growth and huge expansion plans
- A position in an inspiring environment with friendly and passionate people who love what they do
- The opportunity to work in an organization with cutting-edge technology
- A role in which you have a strong influence on your daily tasks with flexible working hours
- Competitive wage that is negotiated on an induvial basis
- Pension plan, health care insurance, lunch package, Friday bars
- A vibrant and casual environment
- Travel days to our new international markets
Who are we at Raptor Services?
Raptor Services is an international Software as a Service provider (SaaS) operating in more than 45 countries. That is why a high level of both Danish and English language is an advantage in this role, so we can continue to serve more than 300 enterprises and ambitious customers all over the world.