Deadline: As soon as possible
Workplace: HQ, Åboulevarden 37, 4th floor, 8000 Aarhus C
Then you might be the skilled software developer we are looking for to join our SaaS company.
You will refer to the Tech lead, and you will work closely with your colleagues in tech, co-operating on different projects. The team contains a product owner, tech lead, UX/UI designers, data scientists and other like-minded developers.
We believe the best software is created when we work together. We make sure that working at Raptor is both fun and challenging, and we hope you will be a part of it.
Your location will be our headquarters in the center of Aarhus. Besides that, we also have offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Paris, Amsterdam, and Bucharest.
- Design and develop high-quality software solutions that meet the markets needs and requirements
- Continuously improve the performance, scalability and maintainability of our solutions
- Write thorough and well-structured code by using best practices and appropriate design patterns
- Collaborate with your team to provide technical input and ensure successful product delivery
- A couple of years of experience from a similar position
- Competences with distributed systems, Microservice architecture and Cloud on Azure
- Preferably experience with processing streaming data, C#, Kubernetes or Mongo, but not a must
- A team player who thrives in a social setting
- Proactive and ambitious with an eager to develop and optimize the way we work
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- A fulltime job at our new office on Åboulevarden in Aarhus
- High level of influence including your own tasks and how we architect our solutions
- The opportunity to grow and develop your skills and competences
You will become a part of an outgoing environment, surrounded by more than 60 sweet and passionate co-workers. We have a flat business structure, an unformal tone and room for everyone.
We believe ourselves, that we have a great workplace with lots of social activities both in and outside the office. For example, foosball table, padel tennis, staff parties and Friday bars. We even have our own chef who cooks delicious breakfast and lunch for us.