Deadline: As soon as possible
Ny Banegårdsgade 55, 1.sal, 8000 Århus C, Denmark
Raptor’s machine learning algorithms deliver personalized content and product recommendations on a high level across all channels and platforms to more than +300 customers in both Denmark and globally.
Central to our personalization strategy is our Customer Data Platform (CDP), where you achieve a Single Customer View of every customer and make it possible to segment data across sources.
Now, we are looking for a backend software developer who wants to join our journey towards more personalized customer experiences.
You will get a lot of responsibility within your projects and you get to make an impact collaborating with Product Owners, UI/UX designers, and other developers.
At raptor, we value teamwork highly and we believe the best software is created when we work together.
Raptor Services offer a SaaS solution in more than 45 countries. Our colleagues are placed in Aarhus and Bucharest, which means that you need to be fluent in English.
- To become part of our Technology team as a developer
- You will participate in determining our software architecture
- You will share your work with product marketing and delivering managers
- You will participate in internal programs securing process and quality
What we expect
- You hold a relevant education within system and software development
- You can easily document your competences within software development
- You have experience with C# and it’s a plus if you are also familiar with Scala/java
- You are an excellent teamplayer with deep developer experience that inspires others
- You have experience with distributed systems, Microservice architecture, Cloud on Azure and preferably experience with processing Streaming Data.
- You recognize terms like Idempotency, At least once, Event sourcing and Realtime & batch processing
- You work independently and proactively
- You have excellent written and oral skills in both danish and English
What we offer
- A job with flexible working hours, where you get to shape your own tasks
- A unique opportunity to make a difference in an ambitious growth business
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who love working hard on problems
- An opportunity to take part in cutting edge technology
- The opportunity to grow both personally and professionally and become team lead
- Great coffee, amazing lunch, fruits, cake and snacks and beer/wine on Fridays
- A chance to work in the center of Aarhus (only 150 meters from the train station and 50 meters to the delicious Street food market)