Deadline: As soon as possible
Ny Banegårdsgade 55, 1.sal (soon Åboulevarden), 8000 Århus C, Denmark
Raptor Services is a market-leading SaaS company creating solutions that are used for orchestrating, targeting and personalizing communication cross channels. We are a well-consolidated growth business with strong ambition in both Denmark and internationally.
Raptor’s machine learning algorithms deliver personalized content and product recommendations on a high level across all channels and platforms to more than +300 customers in both Denmark and globally.
Now, we are looking for a Frontend Developer who wants to join our journey towards more personalized customer experiences.
As a Frontend Developer at Raptor Services, you will be part of our Technology Team. Technology is in charge of executing the product roadmap.
You will work side by side with a strong team of committed and highly skilled colleagues from Denmark and Romania and you will be working close together with your product owner, UX/UI designers, data scientists and other like-minded developers.
At Raptor, we value teamwork highly, and we believe the best software is created when we work together.
You will be working with personalization and targeting – some of the hottest concepts in digital marketing. We always focus on creating value for the customer, and you will have a big impact on the interaction design and the immediate value of the product.
You will have an interesting and challenging job with a strong emphasis on continuous development – both personally and professionally. You will get a lot of responsibility within your projects, and you will get the chance to acquire new knowledge’s and be a part of all the phases of the projects – from analysis, design, development and testing to the final roll out of the product.
- We expect you to take part in many different tasks, and you will be involved in clarifying and scoping to deploy the final product.
- We currently have a vast roadmap with many ongoing projects. Therefore, your tasks will be diverse and challenging as well.
- Depending on the projects you will be involved in, you will take part in the morning stand-up meetings where we briefly discuss what you are going to work on, any difficulties you are facing, or any things worth mentioning.
What we expect
- You are passionate about frontend development and your curiosity drives you in constant search for new knowledge and skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a frontend developer.
- Knowledge of Material Designs such as Vuetify, Bootstrap, Angular Material, etc.
- Knowledge of REST and JSON.
- Intuitive sense of graphic design, UX, and a good eye for visual quality
- The ability to feed into solutions using self knowledge and experience.
- A willingness to learn, always strive to get better and be a team-player.
- You have excellent written and oral skills in English – basic knowledge of Danish is an advantage.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to make a difference in an ambitious growth business.
- An opportunity to take part in cutting edge technology.
- A position in an inspiring and casual environment with friendly and passionate people who love what they do.
- A job with flexible working hours, where you get to shape your own daily tasks.
- Attractive salary package.
- Great coffee, amazing lunch, fruits, cake and snacks and beer/wine on Fridays.
- A chance to work in our new office with possibly the best view of Aarhus city center. Besides the main office in Aarhus, we have an additional office in Bucharest. Plans are already made to expand and to include new markets and offices internationally.