Deadline: As soon as possible
Ny Banegårdsgade 55, 1.sal, 8000 Århus C, Denmark
Raptor Services is a market leading SaaS-company within personalization, recommendation, and Customer Data Platform. We are a well-consolidated growth business with great ambitions in both Denmark and internationally.
Raptor’s machine learning algorithms deliver personalized content and product recommendations on a high level across all channels and platforms to more than +300 customers in Denmark and globally.
Central to our personalization strategy is our Customer Data Platform (CDP), where you achieve a Single Customer View of every customer and are able to segment data across sources.
Now, we are looking for a backend software developer who wants to join our journey towards more personalized customer experiences.
As a backend developer at Raptor Services you will be part of our Technology Team. Technology is in charge of executing our product roadmap. Your closest colleagues include a Product Owner, UX/UI Frontend, Backend, Architect and Data Scientist.
As a Backend Developer at Raptor Services you will have an interesting and challenging job where we strongly emphasis your continuous development – personally and professionally.
Ideally, you have experience as a team leader – OR you hold the potential and wants to become one in the future.
You will get a lot of responsibility within your projects and you get to make an impact collaborating with Product Owner, UI/UX, Architect and Frontend.
Raptor Services offer a SaaS solution in more than 45 countries. Our colleagues are placed in Aarhus and Bucharest, which means that you need to be fluent in both danish and English.
- You will become part of our Technology team as a developer and team lead (or candidate to a team lead in the future)
- You will participate in determining our software architecture
- You will share your work with product marketing and delivering managers
- You will participate in internal programs securing process and quality
What we expect
- You hold a relevant education within system and software development
- You can easily document your competences within software development
- You have experience with C# and it’s a plus if you are also familiar with Scala/java
- You are an excellent teamplayer with deep developer experience that inspires others
- You have experience with distributed systems, Microservice architecture, Cloud on Azure and preferably experience with processing Streaming Data.
- You recognize terms like Idempotency, At least once, Event sourcing and Realtime & batch processing
- You work independently and proactively
- You have excellent written and oral skills in both danish and English
What we offer
- A job with flexible working hours, where you get to shape your own tasks
- A unique opportunity to make a difference in an ambitious growth business
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who love working hard on problems
- An opportunity to take part in cutting edge technology
- The opportunity to grow both personally and professionally and become team lead
- Great coffee, amazing lunch, fruits, cake and snacks and beer/wine on Fridays
- A chance to work in the center of Aarhus (only 150 meters from the train station and 50 meters to the delicious Street food market)