New features in the CDP
Next time you visit the Audience builder within the CDP, you have more options to organize your audiences either by tags or through properties.
The changes have been a high request from customers who need a more comprehensive overview of their audiences and more options for the organization.
What has changed?
Check out the video below for a walk-through of the new options for organizing audiences.
The changes include:
– Tags in an audience are visible in the audience list
– You can sort by tags (one or more)
– You can sort in the audience list from properties (such as name, persons, last updated by, created on, and so on)
– You can add new tags from the audience list
– You can add new tags within the chosen audience
– Removing tags that are no longer relevant
How does this improve my work?
As someone working inside the CDP, the changes will save you both time and energy as you get a better overview of your audiences and are able to segment these according to properties.
When will the changes take place?
We have updated the functionalities in the audience builder on the 11th of august. Next time you visit the audience builder you will have new organization options.